Andrew M. Sieja
Businesses & Corporations
Business Disputes & Commercial Litigation
Wills & Estate Planning
Probate & Trusts
Guardians & Conservators
Buying & Selling Businesses
Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Mr. Sieja’s practice is centered on business and corporate law, probate, and estate planning with an emphasis on probate and commercial litigation.
He advises his corporate clients from the formation of their companies to their dissolution and about everything in between. This includes routinely representing his clients in shareholder disputes, non-compete litigation, nondisclosure covenants, post-employment litigation, and contract litigation.
In his probate practice, Mr. Sieja assists his clients, trustees, and fiduciaries with the administration of estates, distribution of probate assets, will contest litigation, attaining conservatorships and guardianships, heir disputes, and family land litigation.
Mr. Sieja also works with his clients in forming their estate plans, including drafting their wills, revocable living trusts, life insurance trusts, durable powers of attorney, and advanced directives for health care.
Mr. Sieja is a registered mediator with the Alabama Center for Dispute Resolution.
Mr. Sieja has presented a continuing legal education (CLE) seminar about Complex Issues in Estate Administration for the National Business Institute (NBI), Huntsville, Alabama, December 20, 2017.
- Alabama Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
Wills for Heros Program
- Huntsville Young Lawyers Association (2009- )
- Huntsville-Madison County Volunteer Lawyers Program
Volunteer Lawyer of the Year for Probate and Estate Planning (2012)
- J.D., 2007, Texas Wesleyan School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas
- B.A., 2001, Denison University, Granville, Ohio
- Alabama, 2008
- Texas, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- All Alabama Courts
- All Texas Courts
- Rotary Club of Greater Huntsville (2013-present )
Deputy Director for New Generations (2014-2016)
Board Member, Rotary Youth Leadership Awards
- Huntsville Ultimate Club
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, University of Alabama Huntsville
Mr. Sieja regularly lectures on probate and estate administration, as well as estate planning.