Lanier Ford named one of best law firms in Huntsville metropolitan area
U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers have announced that Lanier Ford is among the best law firms in the Huntsville metropolitan area.
For 2022, Lanier Ford has been named a “tier 1” law firm for the following practice areas:
- Appellate practice
- Corporate law
- Education law
- Employment law (advising management)
- Labor and employment litigation
- Medical malpractice law (representing defendants)
- Personal injury litigation (representing defendants)
- Real estate law
- Tax law
- Workers’ compensation law (representing employers)
For 2022, the firm has been named a “tier 2” law firm in the following practice areas:
- Commercial litigation
- First Amendment litigation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
To be eligible for a ranking, a firm must first have a lawyer recognized in The Best Lawyers in America, a book that recognizes only 5% of the lawyers practicing in the United States. For 2021, Lanier Ford has 16 lawyers who received Best Lawyer recognition. According to Best Lawyers, a law firm achieving a tiered ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise.
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected lawyer-ranking service in the world. For almost 40 years, Best Lawyers has assisted those in need of legal services to identify the lawyers best qualified to represent them in distant jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties. Their rankings are published in leading local, regional, and national publications around the globe.
See these related stories:
- Best Lawyers names two Lanier Ford attorneys as 2022 Lawyers of the Year
- Sixteen Lanier Ford attorneys listed as 2022 Best Lawyers
- Four Lanier Ford attorneys are Lawyers to Watch for 2022
No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.