Sixteen Lanier Ford attorneys listed as 2022 Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers in America lists 16 Lanier Ford attorneys in its 2022 edition of Best Lawyers in America:
- David J. Canupp in the areas of appellate practice and employment law (on behalf of management).
- Todd Kelly in the area of appellate practice.
- Christopher Rodgers in the areas of aviation law and transportation law.
- Fred L. Coffey, Jr., in the areas of business organizations and real estate law.
- J. R. Brooks in the areas of commercial litigation, education law, labor and employment litigation.
- John R. Wynn in the areas of corporate law and tax law.
- William W. Sanderson, Jr., in the areas of education law and water law.
- William P. Burgess, Jr., in the areas of family law, family law arbitration, and family law mediation.
- George W. Royer, Jr., in the areas of First Amendment litigation, labor and employment litigation (on behalf of management), municipal litigation, and mediation.
- P. Scott Arnston in the areas of medical malpractice law (on behalf of defendants) and personal injury litigation (on behalf of defendants).
- Daniel F. Beasley in the area of medical malpractice law (on behalf of defendants).
- George E. Knox, Jr., in the areas of medical malpractice law (on behalf of defendants) and personal injury litigation (on behalf of defendants).
- J. Clark Pendergrass in the area of mergers and acquisitions.
- John R. Baggette in the area of real estate law.
- Paul B. Seeley in the area of real estate law.
- D. Edward Starnes, III, in the area workers’ compensation law (on behalf of employers).
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. The Best Lawyers methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical region and legal practice area. Best Lawyers employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational, and transparent process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services. Best Lawyers believes the quality of its peer-review survey is directly related to the quality of its voting pool.