While much of our organic growth is supported by our law school recruiting, we are always interested in strategic opportunities that are beneficial to both the firm and the experienced candidate. Such opportunities may include a unique professional experience, a demonstrated ability to serve clients with the highest professional excellence, or a legal expertise that strengthens our relationships with existing clients or increases our ability to attract new ones.
- Cover letter explaining why you are interested in working for our firm.
- Résumé, which should include your membership number for each bar you are a member of.
- List of at least three references. For each name, please indicate the nature of your relationship with the reference. Please provide each reference’s mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- Law-school grade transcript. The grade transcript does not have to be an official certified grade transcript from the registrar’s office. It can be a photocopy of an official certified grade transcript or it can be a printout from the law school's web page.
- One or more writing samples of at least 10 pages.