John Wynn participates on panel during seminar about government contracting
On March 7, 2013, John Wynn participated in a panel discussion about current trends in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) for government contractors. The seminar was sponsored by Lanier Ford, Camber Corporation, Redstone Government Consulting, Inc., and the McLean Group, LLC. Topics included—
- The effect of recent federal budget cuts.
- State of the current M&A deal climate.
- Prime contractors’ motivations for continued subcontractor acquisitions.
- Snapshot of private-equity activity and where it is going.
- Short- and long-term key value drivers for buyers.
- Negotiation and preparation of acquisition agreements.
- The benefits and drawbacks of stock and other noncash consideration.