Firm attorneys named as Super Lawyers for 2014
Super Lawyers has named the following Lanier Ford attorneys as 2014 Super Lawyers:
- J. R. Brooks in the area of business litigation.
- Stan Rodgers in the area of medical malpractice.
- George Royer in the area of state, local, and municipal government.
- John Wynn in the area of business and corporate law.
- Dan Beasley in the area of medical malpractice.
Superlawyers also named Travis S. Jackson a rising star in the area of workers’ compensation.
Super Lawyers are not merely voted onto the list, but are named only after the following steps are completed:
- Peer nomination.
- Evaluation by the Super Lawyers research department.
- Review of the nominees by their peers.
Criteria considered in the evaluation process include the following:
- Education and employment background.
- Verdicts, settlements, and transactions.
- Representative clients.
- Honors and awards.
- Special licenses and certifications.
- Position with the law firm.
- Professional activities, pro bono work, and community service.
- Scholarly lectures and writings.
Attorneys Related to this News Item
Published July 01, 2014 Posted in News About the Firm
Items on this web page are general in nature. They cannot—and should not—replace consultation with a competent legal professional. Nothing on this web page should be considered rendering legal advice.