These attorneys practice in this area:
Practice Areas /
Technology / Manufacturing Agreements
Regardless of whether it's a one-time purchase or the development of a vendor-managed
inventory system, Lanier Ford technology lawyers are experienced in addressing the many issues that
arise in manufacturing agreements and supply-chain management, such as—
- Specifications and other terms of performance.
- Warrants of merchantability.
- Inspection, testing, and sampling requirements.
- Disposition of non-conforming items.
- Shipping and delivery issues and terms.
- Time-of-acceptance provisions.
- Indemnification for violation of patent and other intellectual property rights.
- Non-disclosure provisions.
- Insurance coverage and clauses dealing with allocation of risk of loss.
- Written or electronic notice provisions.
- Delegation of duties of performance.
- Assignment of rights.
- Payment terms and methods.
- Method of dispute resolution (including arbitration and mediation clauses).
- Choice of laws, choice of forum, and other so-called boilerplate provisions.