E-mail George Knox
2101 West Clinton Avenue
Huntsville, AL 35805
Post Office Box 2087
Huntsville, AL 35804-2087
Attorneys / George E. Knox, Jr. / Full Bio
George E. Knox, Jr.
Mr. Knox has experience representing clients before the trial and appellate courts of Alabama,
as well as before the federal courts. His appellate practice includes oral arguments before the
Alabama Supreme Court and the filing of briefs before the United States Supreme Court.
Although his practice is mainly devoted to professional liability litigation, he has experience in
commercial and contract litigation, as well as products liability actions.
Honors and Awards
- Selected by his peers for inclusion in the medical-malpractice section of The Best
Lawyers in America since 2007. Listed in the area of medical malpractice.
- Named an Alabama Super Lawyer for 2010 and 2011.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Courts
- Northern District of Alabama
- Middle District of Alabama
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- Alabama Bar Association
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
- J.D., 1990, Cumberland School of Law, Birmingham, AL
- B.A., Birmingham-Southern College, Birmingham, AL